About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hi Everyone!

This is my first time blogging since xanga lol! Anyways I want to share some craft websites that have awesome products and sales :D I've purchased from them before and I've been completely satisfied. I've bought spellbinder dies at scrapyland for 7 bucks, pretty awesome :D They currently have a quickutz sale, the items ship in on Feb. 3rd and some of the dies, the dresses, are gorgeous! So check out these sites! I look forward to posting again when I have time lol! Also if anyone lives in NYC or nearby, check out Amazing Savings and Save-a-thon! Amazing savings really lives up to the name, I've bought K and company 12 by 12  pads for anywhere between 3 and 6 dollars. The k and company mat stacks are 99 cents here as well as the k and company die cut bags and stickers, pretty awesome eh? :D Also ac moore has a great 40, some things are 50 and even 90 off sale! I bought a Tim Holtz die, the atc and corners die for 1.25, I thought it was a mistake, I even showed the cash register lady the reciept and she double checked it and said it was not a mistake :D so head there while the sales last :) Take care and God bless!

www.cricutmachine.com


www.ohmycrafts.com

www.scrapyland.com

www.scrap-mart.com

scrap buck

scrap jazz

sonshine crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment