About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Friday, April 20, 2012

Black is beautiful! Several necklaces using mainly black beads

I got these wonderful black beads (one strand) and Alice in wonderland rabbit from Firemountaingems.com last year both from blue moon beads and for a dollar each. I used freshwater pearls and black faceted rondelles.

 upclose, I love it!


I got all of these beads from michaels, the silver pieces were from a bracelet I bought at the dollar store lol the cabochon I think is onyx or agate, it came in a cabochon mix set, and the backing is also from firemountaingems.com

 This floral pendant I bought at AC Moore along with those hanging teardrop shaped beads. The big glass teardrops and the silver pieces were both from an old bracelet I got for a buck in my neighborhood and I wanted to incorporate it here since it echoed the leaves of the pendant.

  upclose

Another necklace similar to the other black one, except that the stone is hematite

No comments:

Post a Comment