About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cavier Manicure using Martha Stewart microbeads!!

                                         http://pinterest.com/pin/39547302947946182/


                                           http://pinterest.com/pin/39547302947941370/


Hey everyone!

This is a quick thing I tried a few weeks ago and I posted it on Pinterest (the links are below and above the picture) but forgot to post it here, Its super simple and inexpensive, for the blue one I basically coated my finger with a light blue nail polish from QRS, got it on sale for 2 bucks or less. While it was still pretty wet I sprinkled these light blue Martha Stewart microbeads that I got on sale for a buck and some change in either Michael's or blicks lol. I did the same for the teal green one too except in a half manicure style thingy lol This is super inexpensive, I saw that the real deal Cavier manicure is selling for $16 while this will cost you not even five bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment