About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cheeky Cherry from Greeting Farm Earrings along with some cards!

These are some earrings I did using the Cheeky Cherry Stamps from Greeting Farm, I got the stamps through scrapyland, I have other stamps, including cheeky glamour which I did for valentines day cards for my aunts, I did them really simple the link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mJIYpRDYg0

These are cheeky beach earrings XD I used shrinky dinks beige, I bought clear but I'm not so crazy about it lol I will play around with those more when I get the chance

Below is the link from where I got the idea, it's super cool and easy :D I did others for charms but I haven't attached them to my charm bracelet yet lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csOhQS2y8D0&list=FLuBYISxd9iT_M5Aptf_NX1g&index=8&feature=plpp_video


This is a card I did for one of my best friends, love her! The doll is cheeky rockabilly, they are super adorable, I embossed her with blue glitter embossing powder, I learned this trick on pinterest that gives me perfect embossing everytime! I used spellbinders butterfly circle (largest size), flourishes (glitter blue paper flourish, paper from dcwv) and the flower I did using a scalloped oval, I inked it all up with broken china blue distress ink from Tim Holtz (Love the book and bag Tim!! :D) and I spritzed it with honey dew glitter mist from tattered angels, I got 4 of them,big regular size for 10 bucks at scrapmart at the heirloom convention!


This is a tag I did for my aunt, I stamped the doll with shiny blue tsukineko ink I was dying to use it lol! I did those flourishes using liquid pearls and I used it to do her jewelry as well! I colored her up with sakura glaze and souffle pens. the background is a huge stamp that I got on clearance from scrapbuck, that really huge stamp plus 10 others for 5 bucks, awesome deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment