About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Glass Pearls plus one Freshwater pearl necklace!

These are some glass based pearl necklaces along with a final freshwater pearl necklace. I will include a little bit about each necklace above the photo

I can't remember where I got the pattern for this necklace if it was from a magazine or I saw someone wear something similar lol. It's all glass Czech pearl beads from fire mountain gems and some tiny little beads from them as well


This is mixture of glass czech and crystazzi beads that I got at Michaels and Firemountaingems.com I can't remember where I got the pattern from too but it's in my bead binder of patterns lol


Upclose


These are also czech glass pearls, 500 mix sizes for 2 dollars i think at firemountaingems.com the brown pearls i believe are from Crystazzi (Michaels) the faceted glass browns are also from Mikes and the K is from Joanns!

This one is from a book I got at Hamiltonbook.com Hierloom jewelry. It's a super simple pattern and I used Freshwater pearls from firemountaingems.com 36inch knotted string for 2 bucks or so. The seed beads are Miyuki beads also from firemountaingems.com

1 comment:

  1. Another good thing in buying and wearing trendy beaded jewelry is you do not want to spend thousands of greenbacks to have people who will appreciate your look and your image. Fashionable beaded jewelry like necklaces, earrings and bracelets are available in wide variety of styles and designs. You'll only spend one or two dollars to few hundred bucks depending on the kind of materials you select for your jewelry.

    ReplyDelete