About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter everyone!!! Some easter cards I did :D

Hey everyone! These are some Easter cards I did, I used the Martha stewart Border punch sets, the shiny blue one is from the new exclusive HSN set :D I glimmer misted some of the flowers and leaves, and I used the liquid pearls thingy to make the dots on the flowers and butterflies. the oval frame is from the new spellbinders floral oval(s). I also embossed everything (spellbinders are awesome like that :D ) scrapyland and scrapmart carry them at low prices, there are also a bunch of other stores, check out my other entry on them :) I also get things at conventions at really awesome prices :D I once got 4 glimmer mists sprays by tattered angels from scrap mart at the heirloom convention for 10 bucks, not even, and it was NOT the small size lol!! I also used these little round flat circles (see the pink card) from Candi at Blitsy! Awesome site right there! And I used microbeads on one of the flowers as well! Any questions please ask!
  




No comments:

Post a Comment