About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Friday, April 20, 2012

Michaels, AC Moore, Joanns, and Fire Mountain Gems Pendant necklaces!

Figured if I didn't post today I would never be get around to this lol. Just another super quick post.

Pendant and beads all from Firemountaingems.com they are blue moon beads

 upclose, my boyfriend and mom both said the girl looks like me :D

 Pendant from Michaels, beads are from Michaels, fire mountain gems and ebay


Upclose its also a locket!

beads and pendant from ac moore, the pearls are from firemountaingems.com; freshwater

Pendant from Joanns, beads from firemountaingems

upclose



1 comment: