About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Polyclay pendants


I try posting 2-3 entries at a time (just scroll under each entry and you'll see the next one), otherwise it'll be another longgg while before I post lol. This post is on polyclay pendants, I describe each piece further above each photo :)

I printed out these images, cut them out and applied glossy accents over them

Gone with the wind! I brushed gold pearl ex powder over it & baked it. The beads are from Michaels, firemountaingems.com, and ac moore

 Wizard of Oz, the veads are from michaels and fire mountain gems

Upclose blue green duo pearl ex brushed onto the polymer clay


I will post more entries on polymer clay (I was trying these out did not glue them in like this the whit flower is in a white setting the beige with peach/red is in a red orange setting etc lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment