About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Friday, April 20, 2012

Some German style cameo necklaces

These are some vintage German Style cameo necklaces that I made :)

I got the cameo for free, I was going to purchase it at a thrift store and the man told me to just take it no charge! I bought the beautiful backing for it at firemountaingems, the beads I got at michaels, they are glass based pearls
Upclose:

This is a another german cameo necklace. I got the cameo from Beadaholique. The beads are from firemountaingems and michaels.

Upclose:
This is another German cameo necklace. I also got the cameo from Beadholique. The orange pearls are freshwater mango dyed pearls, the rest of the beads are glass

No comments:

Post a Comment