About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Friday, April 20, 2012

A superquick entry on Lucite Vintage necklaces and bracelet

I fell in love with these beautiful beads from an old jewelry book that I had, and I encountered them again in a Beading magazine that offered a discount for them at Beadaholique. I can't recall the name of the magazine, I subscribed to several but somehow some of them discontinue or merge with a sister company so I would get another magazine in place of the one I was subscribed too. So it was either, Simply beading, step by step beading, beadwork, or beading daily lol. Ebay and Beadaholique carry these awesome lucite beauties!

Fresh water pearls and swarovski crystals bicones

gemstones and celestial crystal bicones

 
upclose



a big cha cha bracelet i bought at firemountaingems.com, i filled it with lucite and celestial crystal bicones

No comments:

Post a Comment