About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Friday, April 20, 2012

A video and photos of my Scarlett O'Hara music box and cameo necklaces

Another quick entry! I did a video of this sometimes last year, (or the beginning of this year?) it should show right after the photos, of my old Scarlett O'Hara music box from Gone With the Wind that plays Tara's theme. I had this since I was a child, so it's pretty old, nearly 20 years lol. All of the necklaces are handmade, and I got the beads and stuff at various places, here are the photos:

vintage cameo, beads are shell ans glass

freshwater cream pearls vintage cameo

 blue moon cameo glass beads
 blue moon cameo glass beads

vintage cameo, glass beads blue moon beads

freshwater pearls fire mountain gems cameo glass
 ebay cameo glass and blue moon beads

 upclose
firemountaingems cameo carnelian faceted gemstone from ebay, glass beads

 vintage cameo freshwater bubblegum n mango beads

 blue moon cameo, glass beads, tigereye and jade


This is the video of my music box along with some necklaces I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment