About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wirework bead flowers!

This is a pattern that I got from Beadwork magazine. I started doing these kinds of necklaces in highschool, but since the wire was weird it didn't last long. I did both of these around late 2008, I remember more or less because relatives came over from Florida and the mother in law fell in love with the brown one but I didn't have anymore of this awesome wire I bought at beadaholique.

I used a variety of stones/gemstones in this one including fancy jasper, sesame jasper, abbreciated jasper and red jasper. The leaves and small flowers with the gold glass based pearls are glass.

All glass based pearls that I bought from ac moore, the clasp is from firemountaingems.com

Upclose

No comments:

Post a Comment