About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Le Cirque Mini album

This is a 3rd anniversary, (we are no longer together however) mini album that I created last year using graphic 45 Le Cirque papers and things. I have yet to make the Wizard of Oz and Le Romantique albums. Below is the video along with some upclose pictures of the album:


Cover of the album, I might add something on the side just because it looks a little plain. I created the flowers using the Tim Holtz tattered flowers die for sizzix that I use in my cuttlebug. I got the die on sale, 40 off plus extra 25 off entire purchase at ac moore, I use it in my art classes as well lol

 those stickers and die cuts are from K and Company, Amazing Savings carries those from 69 cents to a dollar

same here :D the little circus pics are from the 8 by 8 graphic 45 pads. The little hearts I created from the popcorn bowl (it was clean lol they kept the popcorn in a bag inside the bowl) using spellbinders.

The film strip sticker border is from K and company, I cut it and put small photos from the circus in it.

These are some plain charms I bought on ebay, about 10 or 12 for two dollars and free shipping! I've seen people sell these on etsy as 2 or 3 pieces for a few dollars. I cut and glued a small graphic 45 image(the page with all the tiny squares) and put glossy accents over it.

I cut the photo and a backing with the spellbinders die, I embellished the top part with feathers, brad, and vintage flower pieces. Btw the nail polish I have on is the magnetic one, 2 bucks and some change plus a free magnetic wand, I heard that sephora and claires sells theirs for over 10 and you get the same results. Love ebay!

No comments:

Post a Comment