About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mother's day cards!

These are some Mother's day cards I did earlier this month, totally forgot to post them! I did more but didn't take photos of them. The last one with the corset is for my Mom :D That same stamp plus the one with the orange doll is from rubber necker they have great stamps and this awesome deal where you buy several stamps and you get on free of your choice! I used spellbinders, martha stewart punchers, and marianne dies for these guys. I haven't used my cricut in a while, will do so hopefully when I finish/start several albums.




No comments:

Post a Comment