About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Friday, June 1, 2012

Another Quick Entry, Shrinky dink earrings and some other random things!

Hey everyone! Trying to make it a habit to post every 3 or so days when I get the chance! I love getting lots done within a day from going out to crafting to school work. And since it's Summer vaca it's going to get pretty hectic. Anyways here are the earrings! I used the corset stamp from rubbernecker. Afterwards I painted it with sakura gel pens put some glossy accents over it and then I used some stickles and liquid pearls!

Here's how it looks like on! It's a little big but it's sooo cute! The second one I used a stamp I bought at the second convention, sadly I can't remember the name of the company right now I should have a card somewhere in my room though!


These are some russian dolls I created on the cricut about a year or two ago.  I don't use the cricut as much I prefer the cuttlebug with spellbinders, however cricutmachine.com had these awesome deals on cricut cartridges so I bought several to use. I found them on ebay where they sell the cartridges for 15-20 bucks! I've even scored several free cartridges from cricut themselves with the cricut points! I just find the cricut a pain since you have to reapply glue to the mats or sharpen up the blade (or buy a new one) with the spellbinders its just in and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment