About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Sunday, July 22, 2012

A lovely son, a bracelet,, and a card :D

Hey Everyone!!!

Hope everyone is having a blessed day :D Speaking of blessed, here's a lovely song by the Carpenters, "Bless the Beast and the Children". I love her voice she was truly and amazing singer and has many great hits too!





Here are some photos of some other things I made a few weeks ago that I didn't get a chance to post and take photos of them :)

This is an achor bracelet I made around the same time that I did the necklace but didn't finish this in time for the mermaid parade sadly :(( the pattern I got from an old beading magazine. I used all glass beads from michaels and exholite(the plain white ones) had them for a while finally put them to good use lol!


This is a card I did for my father's birthday last month :) I used a stamp that I bought from one of the conventions. I decided to share it since it is the same stamp I used in the shrinky dink earrings a few posts back. I used the second big circle of the spellbinders circles (the regular ones not grand), as well as one of the smallest (can't remember if it's the second smallest or the very smallest) triangle of the lacy triangles. I added two bobunny embellishments on the corners as well.

 



 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment