About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Where are you little star?

On my earrings and bracelet of course!  Hey everyone!!! Hope everyone has had a blessed great day! Here's an awesome oldies song plus a bracelet and some earrings I made :)

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star By the Elegants


 There are many great doo wop songs with the word "star" in it but if I post all of them up this will become more like my old xanga (it was a rock n roll blog started it in jr high got caught up with so many other things that I closed it down) instead of a regular craft blog lol!


The stars I bought at Michaels yesterday. They had a 50 off sale on the beads so of course I just had to go! These starfish beads came in a pack of 9; faceted, very shimmery, and beautiful!

The bracelet is entirely crystalized, faceted bicones from crystazzi and the faceted blue helix, everything I got from Michaels. On ebay you can find the faceted helix beads for amazing prices, 100 for 4 bucks and some changed, not bad when Michaels has about 10/12 for 3 bucks. I originally bought these helix about 2 years ago at Michaels and they still carry them!


 The stars were enough for two sets of earrings!


Here's a choker set that I made using the faceted helix beads that I bought from ebay. Same great quality!


No comments:

Post a Comment