About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Let me be your teddy bear :P

Hey everyone!
 
I love Teddy bears, so I was inspired by this awesome song by Elvis:


I decided to create this necklace! I bought the little teddy cameo from ebay and the beads are all glass from Michals.


Here's a closeup of the little cutie :D he also wears a crown, I think thats symbolic for the king of rock and roll lol!

This is something else that I've been working on! The stamp is from Joanns, Crafty Secrets. I'm pretty sure although no name was on the stamp that I saw, that it is the Dolly Dingle doll. I have several paper doll books of her, you might also call them the "Campbell Soup" kids lol! I did these cards for several people that I know that are hospitalized and/or have had surgery. A card is a nice way of saying I'm thinking of you and you're in my prayers in your time of need! Send a card and a prayer to someone who is in need of some cheering up and a little love today!







No comments:

Post a Comment