About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Friday, August 3, 2012

MTA Museum Mini album!

This is a mini album I did of me and a friend at the MTA Museum

I used several K and Company pages as well as this travel page set that I got from Amazing Savings I can't remember the brand name of it. The stickers and diecut(you and me) are from K and Company and my minds eye


Pages from K and Co, stamped circle postage stamps using various distress inks. Frames made using spellbinders and a blue shiny giftboxes (what a way to recycle pretty giftboxes!). The borders are from the Martha Stewart punch bangle chain.

These pages need a little something more. The papers are textured from K and company (12x12 pad cut into 4 equal 6x6 to fit in the 6x6 albums)

Doily dies from Mariannes or Cheery lynn( need to check the packaging if I still have it or online; I store my dies in a case from artbin). Other die cut objects from K and co

Circles are Heart circle and lacy circle from spellbinders

K and co stickers and paper

This page needs more work lol

No comments:

Post a Comment