About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Sunday, August 12, 2012

One of the most wonderful summers :D (shortish scribbling plus 3 necklaces)

 
This is another one of those necklaces inspired by Audrey Hepburn :D



Here's another inspiration! I actually forgot to put the ring in this photo, let's see if I can put a tutorial on that soon! I've been meaning to try to do some tut's but once I get started I forget to take pictures!



This pattern I got from a Beading book that I bought from www.Hamiltonbook.com Request a catalogue you'll find great things there!

Till next time! I'm currently working on the seaport scrapbook! Will hopefully have that done with some pictures along with some cards that I need to make! God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment