About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I love doing crafts of all kinds, cardmaking, beading, scrapbooking amoung other things. I love going to art galleries, museums as well as other places. I usually don't blog but I decided to do so for a portfolio type thing. I'll try to update this every now and then lol This is just to share random craft thoughts, products, sites, and what not :D I love following other crafters and stuff, I mainly use yotube, kathykat216, 34,000+ views and counting, 72 subs too :D

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Something I wanted to share :)

As a Christian/Catholic we're all called to be witnesses and testify about miracles. Here is some miraculous that I saw this morning at church and after sharing it on facebook and seeing how others saw the same I would like to share it on here to so that others can see it!

As I was praying and looking up at the altar I saw that the shadow of the flower bushels formed the three Wise Men (it looks like the first King is standing up, the middle one is about to prostrate and lowest one is already kneeling down) and Baby Jesus to the side of them. I hope this image inspires us especially for this upcoming Advent (begins right after Thanksgiving, time goes by fast!). God bless you all and have an amazing Sunday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment